[Gloucs] ot gpl'd windows

Roy gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 1 14:46:02 2003

Hi Guy,
As a very *slow* novice learner of Linux ,it's my age, I find your
listing below ,helps me- in particular- to understand the 'chat' on this
list.
Thank you for that; unfortunately GPL'ing is still a mystery!
Roy

In message <1044047392.3200.93.camel@linstation.rebelbase>, Guy Edwards
<guy_j_edwards@hotpop.com> writes