[Gloucs] SuSE disks again

Willaim Roe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 23 21:56:02 2003

Hi,

I emailed a while ago to see if anyone could bring in some SuSE disks=20
but at that time I didn't go to the next meeting or something. Anyway,=20=

this time I'm asking to borrow the newest SuSE disks if anyone has them=20=

at the next meeting. I shall bring my laptop so I can copy them right=20
away - I shouldn't need to take them away.

They are for a friend who hasn't had much luck with Linux so far=20
(mainly cause he has a Radeon 9700 which wasn't at that time supported=20=

- this was a while ago). Seems a shame to let someone intelligent like=20=

this go using winblows for too long - could cause permanent damage. The=20=

asking price of =A360 for SuSE pro seemed a bit steep he thought ;)

Anyhow, thanks in advance,

Will=