[Gloucs] February's Presentation - this Tuesday

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 23 23:30:02 2003

In case anyone's not realized, the meeting is this Tuesday, this is one
of those warning before the next meeting emails.

Has anyone booked the pub? If not I'll ring them tomorrow.

Someone else can have this userfriendly book that belongs to the LUG.
Also someone with a better knowledge of cofiguring X can have my United
Linux cds as it seems to have some interesting (unworkable) default
choices and I can't be bothered to sort it out to see what it's like.

Guy