[Gloucs] February's Presentation - this Tuesday

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 18:03:01 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 10:02, Jill Tovey wrote:
> > Anyone else alive other than Sean, Guy and My little self?
> >

> Signs of life are apparent in the Tovey household today,
> however faint..

While we're talking about tomorrow......

Mark do you need any kit (projector etc) it's half term so borrowing the
kit's no problem? Also does anyone want the Zaurus to play with (for the
meeting only)?

As a footnote I'll be wanting to ask some BSD related questions if
there's going to be any BSD knowledgable people at the meeting.... I
tried installing it today... makes the Debian installer look good in
comparison :-) I left it (machine installing FreeBSD) as it started to
install a second time (from the net) for no apparent reason.

Guy