[Gloucs] Re: (Distro CD's)

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 28 21:13:02 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 20:28, Will Roe wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 08:20:54PM -0000 or thereabouts, John Kilgour wrote:
> > SuSe professional edition 8.1 is ?38.99 at Amazon.co.uk.
> > Bad news you have to spend ?39 for free P&P!
> > Best wishes
> > John Kilgour
>
> Thats alright - I have a...um...borrowed copy ;)

on that note...

The GLUG is about to acquire its first bit of hardware (that I know of).
I'm picking up a disk duplicator tomorrow for the GLUG which will mean
we can hopefully burn CD's at LUG meetings (like - 3/4 CD's at a time).
It would probably be a very good idea to only use it to distribute
download versions of distributions (eg not break the law with it at
all).

I'll let you know who's donated it and the other details once I've
picked it up.

Guy