[Gloucs] Hello!

Macdonald-Wallace, Matthew J gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 16:33:00 2003

Dear all,

I'm a 21year old student at the University of Gloucester, and, having
crossed the borders physically, am now transfering digitally from sussex to
Gloucestershire!

I'm doing a degree in community studies and sociology which will hopefully
lead on to a degree in nursing.

As far as IT goes, I worked as a Systems administrator in London for a year,
responsible for the Windows NT4/2000 syustems there and started to dabble in
Linux.  I'm currently running Gentoo 1.4_rc1 and plan to upgrade to rc2
within the next few weeks.

I program PHP/MySQL internet sites, one of which is the Christian Life
Community's site at www.clcew.org.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you and possibly making some of the meetings!

Cheers,

Matt