[Gloucs] html2ps

Paul Robertson gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 18:03:01 2003

> > Anyone used html2ps or the ImageMagick wrapper for it?
> > I can't get it to work right.
>
> Have done, though a fair while back... from command-line though, not tried
> ImageMagick.  Didn't get any problems.
>
> What problems are you getting, and are you certain they aren't ghostscript
> related?
>
> Sean.

Erm, not really sure of anything. My Linux system doesn't have a GUI.
I can run html2ps on its own, but I can't view the result.
Without knowing anything about postscript, I wonder if the result of html2ps
is a multipage doc. I say that because after conversion to a BMP the image
looks like the contents of <TITLE>...</TITLE>  neatly rendered on a white
background.
--
Paul