[Gloucs] Mandrake bankrupt

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 18:38:00 2003

Actually John, the words are "bankruptcy protection" (I'm a bit tetchy
about my fav. distro :-) not "Mandrake Bankrupt".

It's supposed to give them a breather to be able to restructure and sort
themselves out.

Also note that this wasn't the result of selling free software, more
down to the hiring of a corrupt/inept management team. er.. allegedly
(he adds, thinking of the online mailing list archives).