[Gloucs] disk image to ftp server?

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 17 05:18:01 2003

Hi,

I know there's lots of linux floppy disk based distributions with
network support...

I want to copy a hard disk image (by ftp?) to some kind of image file
and which will be stored on a network server (linux - samba PDC but I
can add FTP or NFS etc). I then want to use a floppy disk to boot up
each client machine and download the disk image onto it from the ftp
server.

What's the best/fastest way to do this? I've googled but not found much,
I just wondered if anyone had done something similar... I'm just after a
floppy disk based distribution that's good for this, and has the tools
you need.

Guy