[Gloucs] Realport RBE-100 on Slackware 9.0

Oli Restorick gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 01:33:00 2003

Thanks for your help.  I must admit, I looked at the IRQ0 and thought
"that's not quite right", but I've left hardware stuff to other people
for too long!

There are a few sites dedicated to the Libretto, but I haven't found
much about that card.  I've seen some people online say it doesn't work
and others who say they have got it to work (but are vague in their
descriptions of how they got it working).

As for the kernel, I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I don't know!
Whatever Slackware 9.0 comes with, but I'd have to boot up the laptop to
find out.

I'll have a fiddle with some settings, if I can, but there's precious
little to play with in the BIOS of that laptop.

Cheers

Oli