[Gloucs] [OT] Sec list

Mark gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 18:41:01 2003

--=-etF6v8UWhbjqCEw6hbY+

Right, I've just got round to thinking about this (sparked by a
conversation with someone who shall ofcourse remain nameless, wont they
Guy? and a brief conversation with someone else about it last meeting.)

Could those who are interrested in a security orientated group (not
strictly UNIX based..) please email me at this address and I shall have
a go at sorting something out within the next few weeks as long as I get
enough input.

sorry for abusing bandwidth for anyone not interrested.

regards,

--=20
		         Mark
		www.vulndev.org/~mark
   If you know yourself, knowing the enemy does not matter.
		-- Sun Tzu - The Art of War
			(Adapted)

--=-etF6v8UWhbjqCEw6hbY+

--=-etF6v8UWhbjqCEw6hbY+--