[Gloucs] Problem while installing Slackware 8.1

Alex Craddock gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 13:03:01 2003

Hi, never posted here before but I think I'll just go ahead with the
question.  When I boot the Slack DVD, I then format the partitions (swap,
native) ready for installation.  As installation type I chose full, then I
clicked install, it waited for about five seconds then said that it was
successfully installed and configured and that I should reboot my computer.
So I did that, then it comes up with a message/error saying 'no operating
system'.  I had set the Linux Native to default boot.  Anyone know why it
did that or how I could get around the problem and properly install it?
TIA.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger