[Gloucs] Problem while installing Slackware 8.1

Alex Craddock gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 14:51:00 2003

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that my partitioning is correct because I ran cfdisk
and there are three partitions:
hda1: FAT32: 49500MB or so, hda2: ext2: 10000MB or so, hda3: swap(w/e):
500MB.  Linux native is set as default, then I typed setup and formatted
swap as swap drive and native as target install drive, I also set up linux
to recognise my fat32 drive.  Then I did install chose full and it took a
few seconds then it's over.  I don't know what's gone wrong frankly.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger