[Gloucs] Problem while installing Slackware 8.1

Alex Craddock gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 15:37:02 2003

I think that is the problem as well because the full version is supposed to
be over 2GB.  I've tried reinstalling it but it does the same thing every
time, I tried another installation type as well: newbie, which was supposed
to come up with a prompt and explanation for each thing that is being
installed but it just 'installed' straight away as well.  Do you know how I
can install it properly?