[Gloucs] Problem while installing Slackware 8.1

Jill Tovey gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 18:43:01 2003

Bad clusters would definitely be one explanation as to why it might be
going wrong, but if it says they were fixed...

Maybe your hdd has a scratch on or something?
There is a program that looks at this sort of thing I think - so that
you can see what kind of errors there are, but I can't remember the name
of it.