[Gloucs] Problem while installing Slackware 8.1

Alex Craddock gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 15 10:41:01 2003

I have a feeling that it was something very silly.  I don't know exactly why
it didn't work before but I managed to fix it by going into dfdisk and
deleting both Linux partitions, then creating them again and running the
whole installation from 'add swap' again.  Then the installation worked
properly and installed all packets of software.