[Gloucs] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 19:50:00 2003

Did people grab it in time? Mark have you sent off to it? If no-one else
is grabbing other places I'll have one but it might be too late already.

I'm happy for any day

Mark do you want to do the LUG response? If no-one minds we might as
well stick down 6 any people from the LUG and just change the names
later if people don't want to go or cant make the day. It means we'll
get 6 places and at the worst you'll end up wearing someone else's name
badge

Guy

--
Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards@hotpop.com>