[Gloucs] mysql query in a php loop?

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 20:58:01 2003

The codes a 3.00am special so it's pretty tatty and rough but the main
problems the loop that halts......

I know what you mean about the if statements though. Yes PHP has case
statements, if you look at the glug site it selects which page you're on
using a php case statement (my first one ever *sigh* ) or am I geetting
mixed up with switch statements?

switch($page)
{
case "index" :