[Gloucs] ADSL (at last)

Dave Addison gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 22 17:50:02 2003

This is a PGP signed message sent according to RFC3156 [PGP/MIME]

--=_Turnpike_a4Sk0IAfMi8+4LDU=

In message <20030619143325.GB1412@candy.10forbes.close>, Steve Searle=20
<mail@stevesearle.com> writes
>Around 11:35pm on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 (UK time), Dave Addison scrawled:
>
>> I've been using a Draytek Vigor 2600. Locks up occasionally but given
>> the state of the ADSL connection recently I'm not entirely sure I can
>> blame the router.
>
>I'm thinking of getting one of these - DSL Warehouse do it for =A3145.
>Dave, do you juts connect yours into a network, i.e. into your
>switch/hub, or does it connect directly to your PCs?
>
>Cheers
>
>Steve

It has a four port hub built in but I use it plugged into another=20
switch. The way the building is wired it's easier that way.
--=20
Dave Addison

--=_Turnpike_a4Sk0IAfMi8+4LDU=

--=_Turnpike_a4Sk0IAfMi8+4LDU=--