[Gloucs] Linux Expo Information

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Sat Oct 4 12:56:26 BST 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 11:15, Barrie Haycock wrote:
> Hi All,
> For those interested just click on the following link for more info:
> http://www.linuxexpouk.co.uk/
> Barrie

*** LPI exams at the expo cost £10 Normally you'll pay £100. ***

Seeing as I passed, anyone with a bit of Linux knowledge should have a fair go
Jinxy, Mick, Francis etc? I hear the Star Internet guys have to learn Linux from
scratch to LPI101 in one week at the training centre, the expo's on the Wednesday
and Thursday. Even with the cost of travel, there's a several days worth of
revision between now and then and a lot of money to be saved, and it could help
you get a better job.

I'm going to take the LPI102 and might just pay £20 to have a go at the
next level up (201 and 202) so I get an idea of what the questions are like.