[Gloucs] [ot] daft program with php

Charlie Markwick gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 18:13:00 2003

On a similar subject?

ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
andyou can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Charlie