[Gloucs] september meeting

Paul Broadhead gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 21 22:43:00 2003

Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards@HotPOP.com> wrote:

> Best way is if people speak up. Either Gloucester or Cheltenham, any
> preferences?

I have only made one Cheltenham meeting (and was late) but it was easier
to park and quicker for me to get there; that night I would not have
bothered to drive to Gloucester as it would have been over by the time I
arrived.  As it happens I could not have made Gloucester either for the
last few I've missed.  There did look to be slightly more people at
Cheltenham but many of the regulars from Gloucester were missing; was
this due to location?  I suggest the best we can do is alternate
locations and make do as best we can.

Regards,
Paul