[Gloucs] Local Linux Comanies

Charlie Markwick charlie-markwick at southcot.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 12:20:37 BST 2004

I have a customer who has a business that includes a drawing office and who is currently on Novell.
They are finding it difficult to find a local company that is able to provide support to Netware
quickly enough to keep their office running. I have suggested that they consider Linux a core NOS
and compare the cost of that alongside quotations for Windows =based NOS.

Does anyone have any suggestions of (or even run/work for) local companies that would be able and
interested in quoting?

Need responses for 17:00 tomorrow

Charlie