[Gloucs] next meeting

guy_j_edwards ge005b7110 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 19:22:54 BST 2004

..apologies if 3 copies of this turn up, my other mail account seems
broken. This is a week later than it should have been.

Hi,

>From the website:

Next meeting is Tuesday 27th April 7pm Gloscat, Princess Elizabeth Way,
Cheltenham. Car park to rear. Just ask at reception as you walk in to
receive directions to the room. Wheelchair access, toilets, food at
restaurant/bar/café areas etc.

Extra long Multimap url link
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=GL517SJ&quicksearch=gl51+7sj&cidr_client=none

psst: What are we going to talk about people? (Feel free to stich up
friends/colleges with fictional talk topics at this point.)