[Gloucs] Mandrake 10 on Mac with virtual PC.

Simon Porter root at netlantis.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 15:07:28 BST 2004

I believe that Virtual PC emulates the S3-Trio 32/64 range of video cards. Have you tried adjusting the vertical/horizontal refresh rate and monitor classification through XF86Config?, it could be that X is having problems recognising the Powerbook display.

If in doubt take a look at http://www.hk8.org/old_web/linux/run/ch10_05.htm

Regards,

Simon