[Gloucs] Meeting Tuesday evening - topics anyone?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 23:45:07 BST 2004

Iain Calder <iain.calder at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Guy Edwards wrote:
>
> >ummm.. I'll get bashed by either the "3rd tueday" or "4th tuesday"
> >group no matter what I say, hence pick one and I'll sort it out.
> >

> Would anyone be interested in a night other than Tuesday?  I can't
> really make Tuesdays any more :-(

A day other than Tuesday's would be better for me too.  How about
Wednesdays?  If we are going to change the day, you should probably
discuss it at the meeting tomorrow.  How about either the 3rd Tuesday
next month or some other day other than a Tuesday?  It's all a bit
complicated and someone will always miss out.  How about an online vote?

Regards,
Paul