[Gloucs] Meeting Tuesday evening - topics anyone?

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Tue Apr 27 23:39:13 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 23:06, paul cooke wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 Apr 2004 22:46, Guy Edwards wrote:
> > >
> > > is the source code available???
> >
> > not that I can find, Googles swamped with references to knitting sweaters
> > for penguins caught in oil spills (serious, have a look) I googled for
> > about 30mins.
> >

> I've found the "source code" for making your own plush soft penguins though
>
> <http://www.free-penguin.org/>
>
> i already knew about the penguin jumpers... my daughters knitted some back
> when the incident happened...

ok from your link:
http://www.free-penguin.org/downloads/free-penguin-org_v0.3_src-a4.tar.gz
looks like the best one.
Good to see we're tackling the really important issues on the glug here :-)

The squeels of unhappyness as I cleaned off the whiteboard with a stuffed penguin
were strangly funny at the meeting. I may find further amusing ways to torture the penguin
unless more people attend the next meeting. (we had 14 this time which is about normal)