[Gloucs] Next meeting

Francis Barton fbarton at fish.co.uk
Sun Aug 1 22:54:37 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 14:57, Guy Edwards02 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Shall we have the next meeting as an informal pub meeting seeing as
> there's no rush of meeting places being volunteered?

"pub" .... /me thinks "hmm, beer"
sounds good to me.

> I'd suggest a pub fairly near a main road somewhere between Gloucester
> and Stroud, and at a day/time that's not too busy. Maybe a Sunday?

Next w/e no good for me (up north for a wedding).

We could try the big pub on the A46 just off the Cross Hands rbt in
Brockworth. It looks like a Mickey Mouse pub aot a real one, but at
least easy to get to for most?

How about a Wednesday evening at 7pm? Please email the list if you think
you might make it this week or next.

Francis