[Gloucs] Next meeting

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at hotpop.com
Tue Aug 3 13:27:58 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 13:08, Mick Brooks wrote:
[snip]
> > We could try the big pub on the A46 just off the Cross Hands rbt in
> > Brockworth. It looks like a Mickey Mouse pub aot a real one, but at
> > least easy to get to for most?
> >
> > How about a Wednesday evening at 7pm? Please email the list if you think
> > you might make it this week or next.
>
> I might make it this week or next. This week would be better, because I'm
> not coming into work again this week.

OK so how about next week, 11th August (not enough notice for tomorrow -
there'd be low numbers), Wednesday evening at 7pm, the big pub on the
A46 just off the Cross Hands rbt in Brockworth. Can someone post a
multimap link or similar as I haven't a real idea where that is exactly
:-D thx.

Thanks