[Gloucs] Linux course?

glyn at halefamily.net glyn at halefamily.net
Fri Feb 13 11:20:06 GMT 2004

jim_ashford at lineone.net wrote on 06.02.2004, 18:11:35:

> Do you ever get fed up with Linux, and things just not working!

> Boy, am I looking forward to the Linux for the hard of thinking, when > classes at Gloscat start in the summer term.
> Jim

Hi,
I'm a newbie to Linux who is still trying to get around the basics.

Although I've been messing around with computers since the early days of
the ZX81 (which will tell you that I'm a 'silver surfer') I'm still very
much an amateur.

Can you tell me more about these Linux classes - I need all the help I
can get?!

Cheers,
Glyn Hale
Stroud