[Gloucs] Feb Meeting 17th is on

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Mon Feb 16 19:54:15 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 00:01, Glyn Davies wrote:
> > Just got news that we're allowed the venue for the 17th which is a bit
> > short notice but down to someone else being on holiday...
> >
> > Venue: Gloscat, Cheltenham, room G121. Car park to rear. Just ask at
> > reception as you walk in to receive directions to the room (I'll leave a
> > message there). Wheelchair access, toilets, food at restraunt/bar/cafe
> > areas etc.
>
> Excellent. CU there.
>
> Do you have to pay for parking and/or is there good bicycle parking?

Parking should be free. About 8.30 the barriers to the car park get
raised so you don't have to pay to get out after that time (else it's
50p for a token)

Bike parking: There's min metal sheds which need a padlock but I think
there's only 10 of them, it's half term thought so there should be some
spare, you'll need a padlock of course. Else there's the U shaped metal
hoops in the ground to lock your bike to. To find them head towards the
carpark and you'll see them next to the building.

Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com>