[Gloucs] IPCop and p2p

Simon root at netlantis.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 22:19:52 GMT 2004

Is the green interface IP static?, if not you could try setting a fixed
lease by using the MAC address of the NIC.

If the red interface is acting as the default IP and the green interface IP
is static you shouldn't have any problems at all, however I've been using
Smoothwall for a while now so forgive me if my IPCop knowledge is out :o).

Regards,

Simon