[Gloucs] visual programming

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 8 21:28:20 BST 2004

Hi folks,

Just a fairly basic question...

I've got to do a module on visual programming for a course and it's
normal to use Visual Basic (comedy spit on floor moment) on the course
currently. I've spoken to the person who runs the course and I'm told I
can use any language as an alternative as long as I'm using a visual
method of programming.

So I'm asking about visual design environments for Linux, especially
beginner friendly ones.

I thought of Kylix but I was wondering if anyone (especially the
developers out there) could suggest some visual design environments for
a few different languages? e.g. ones you use and like, not just ones
that pop up on google.

Thanks in advance,