[Gloucs] visual programming

Simon Porter hailstorm at fairadsl.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 21:46:17 BST 2004

I think Glade (GTK+) would be an obvious one. I haven't had much time to
play with it but it seems slightly different to the way VB works. Rather
than everything being in fixed positions it is more based around how
things scale out, more like an application normally would. I can't
really explain it better than that. You could combine this with C or C#.
MonoDevelop is quite a nice IDE to develop in under Linux, SharpDevelop
being the original program for Windows that its based on.

Hope thats of some help,

Simon