[Gloucs] March Meeting

Francis Barton fbarton at fish.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 01:38:17 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 22:52, Guy Edwards wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 22:19, John Kilgour wrote:
> > Will there be a meeting and if so where?
> > John Kilgour
>
> I'm trying to sort something out like last time but it won't be the 16th
> I'm afraid. I'm waiting on someone else at the moment.
>
> ...anyone got anything they want to talk about at the meeting? I heard a
> rumour someone was volunteering to do a Bash talk?
>
> Guy

Cool, I couldn't make the 16th anyway.
Looking forward to making a meeting for the first time in ages. Is 23rd
a possibility Guy?

I could talk about devfs and udev sometime if there's a vacant talk
slot.

(Now that I have udev working!!! It took me a while. Just a few modprobe
problems to sort out still...)

Francis.