[Gloucs] Linux jobs at GCHQ

Kenneth Wray kennethwray at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 11:17:24 BST 2004

Thanks for the info if you have not been resident for 10 years before
the day of your application you do not qualify. I have been abroad for
27yrs mainly in Saudi Arabia so I would not get any work I would have
had more security checks than most people in the Uk especially an expat
living in the Cheltenham area