[Gloucs] New member

Francis Barton fbarton at pygoscelis.org.uk
Tue Nov 16 18:41:11 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 13:40, Mick Brooks wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 08:55:44AM +0000, Jason Watts wrote:
>
> (Guy and/or Francis - can one of you put the time and date up on the
> website? I don't have access.)

Done.

> I've been hearing lots about Ubuntu in the last week, maybe you could
> give us a short demo if we ever get a venue sorted out?

Good idea. My idea for something to do at a future meet is to have a
hardware swap shop, I have loads of bits I would swap, give away or sell
cheaply if it would help a Linux n00b or two (as I was helped myself by
certain individuals when I was a n00b.)

Franco

--
I use Gentoo Linux atm http://www.gentoo.org/