[Gloucs] Computer Fairs

Paul Cooke paul.cooke100 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 16:53:24 GMT 2004

On Friday 26 November 2004 08:24, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:43:42 +0000
>
> Tony Davis <tony at smoothcode.com> wrote:
> > I dont suppose anyone knows of any computer fairs around gloucester do
> > they?
>
> You may (or may not) find this list helpful:
> http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/calendar.htm

that's no bally good Keith!!! They only do

London TCR Eastbourne Portsmouth Bognor Regis
Fareham Ruislip Bournemouth Gosport Slough
Bracknell Hove Southampton Crawley Kempton
Tolworth Croydon Mitcham Worthing

long way to go for a computer fair... ;)

you want this one

<http://www.westerncomputers.co.uk/westerncomputers/cgi-bin/fairdetails.pl?6>

but there's nothing planned yet... :( and I wouldn't bet on any yet either...
their site is a bit moribund...