[Gloucs] FAQ generation tool

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 22:02:06 BST 2004

Thomas Adam <thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 09:46:16PM +0100, Paul Broadhead wrote:
> > Have you written your own version yet.  May be I can offer some feedback
> > on that....
>
> It was not meant as a criticism. If it came across that way, I apologise. I
> have not written my own version. I don't want to be reinventing the wheel.

There's no need to apologies, although I apologies too.  My last comment
was a bit confrontational.  I can handle feedback really. Anticipating
the wheel comment, I almost suggested your script might be a single call
to an existing program; much more efficient.  I enjoy writing bits of
code and I was just having a bit of fun.

This exchange should amuse Glyn anyway....

In good spirits,
Paul