[Gloucs] FAQ generation tool

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Oct 3 00:53:25 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 22:02, Paul Broadhead wrote:

> This exchange should amuse Glyn anyway....
>
> In good spirits,
> Paul

Hi Paul,

Not been able to follow this too well. Spent this evening backing up
data for a (more than likely) forthcoming disk failure. When I had
finished and logged back in as usual, neither mozilla nor galeon would
work. galeon whinges about MOZILA_FIVE_HOME not being set. Mozilla runs
(1 process) but never displays. Running a second time from the command
line just causes it to exit very rapidly.

Dunno what's going on. Only things I can think of are some recent rpm
updates foobaring it, or IIRC, I accidentally ran mozzy as root and it
came up with the user profile chooser. dunno if that could have somehow
broken something. Anyhoo, sat here in a huff.

Will look into your bash script when I get this sorted. Otherwise,
thanks for confirming you truly are Professor Bash. Must admit, I was
expecting a short snappy smart arse answer from someone simply saying

vi :)