[Gloucs] can you help?

General Enquiries - 121modelchat info at 121modelchat.com
Mon Oct 18 21:18:54 BST 2004

We have our website running on a Linux server to which we have a secure SASH connection, there are several software servers running on it that are required for the site to function, and run the 3rd party software we need.
the current problem is that the owner of the server is not able to provide us with the support we need.

We require some that can connect through to our section of server through SSH and sort out the software problems as they appear, the current problem is the curl, it's not directed to the correct location, We need someone that can go in and sort it when required no matter what time of day.
Of course all work carried out will be paid for.

We need someone that can help ASAP, you can reply on this address.

thanks for you time..kind regards Hugh from 121modelchat