[Gloucs] GLUG Cd copier

Guy Edwards02 Guy.Edwards at gloscat.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 11:51:10 BST 2004

Hi all,

Just to report that the GLUG multi cd copying machine had it's power
supply die.

I've replaced it with a spare one I had but it's my last one.

If anyone has a AT (not ATX) 200 or better watt Power Supply Unit with 4
connections to go to one of those ancient on off buttons that they
aren't using or are going to throw away, please can you put it to one
side as a spare?

Cheers,

the system manager.

http://www.star.net.uk