[Gloucs] Job Announcements

Gareth Bromley gbromley at intstar.com
Wed Sep 1 15:24:20 BST 2004

In these 'interesting' job times local job annoucements I think would be
very useful to interested parties (and certainly beats paying agents silly
fees).

Dont know what the rest of the list feels, but I think IT related
positions advertised to locally available people can only be a good thing.

Gareth