[Gloucs] PHP/SQL course at Gloscat

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Thu Sep 9 23:34:19 BST 2004

Evening all,

I'm interested in doing an evening course at Gloscat on PHP/QSL. It's 10
weeks starting 27/9 (Monday evenings) and is from 1830 till 2100. The
cost is just £40. Unfortunately, having spoken to the college, there
doesn't seem to be too much interest and the course is most likely not
going to run. I believe they need about 15 people. Anyone interested?

This link will hopefully give the details:
http://www.gloscat.ac.uk/Details.asp?PrimaryKey=16PHPSQLBL3/1/04

I have one other person interested so far.

If you are interested and can guarantee you will sign up please let me
know. If I get enough interest I'll put it to them.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies