[Gloucs] a hall for a meeting

Christopher L Chatfield chris at airvost.com
Tue Sep 21 20:01:06 BST 2004

Round the corner from the now closed internet cafe "EQUALS" there is
another internet cafe on the first floor above a 2nd hand bookshop.

I'd say tha facilities are suitable for 10-12 people and the manager
said he might be willing to rent the rooms for an evening.

The cafe is in Henrietta Street, I also recommend it for any
politically sensitive browsing as one can pay cash for access
and do not have to provide any ID. A totally different issue than
that being discussed, nevertheless it may be of use to someone here.