[Gloucs] Next meeting and boring web stuff

Thomas Adam thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org
Wed Apr 27 11:58:34 BST 2005

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 11:47:32PM +0100, Glyn Davies wrote:
> I'm looking for a web tool that can help me bash out a smart looking
> website for a college project. Any suggestions for web resources or

[g]vim.

Of course, if you want some sort of WYSIWYG tool, then I suppose
'blusfish' is quite good, but I don't know what it is like for compliant
[X]HTML code.  In general, doing it by hand is the best way, IMO.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"One of us is a cigar stand, and one of us is a lovely blue incandescent
guillotine" -- Stephen Malkmus, "Type Slowly" from "Brighten The Corners"