[Gloucs] Slightly off topic - Having a clearout

paul cooke paul.cooke100 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 07:05:52 GMT 2005

On Sunday 04 December 2005 10:23, Richard Mellersh wrote:
> Music
> This includes: mixer, studio amp, guitars, DI boxes, speakers, an effects
> unit, stands, microphones, bass guitar amp, MASSES of cables,

I'd like to relieve you of some of that stuff. The Bass guitar amp and some
other odds and ends. If one of those guitars is an electric bass even better.

Sorry about the non musical stuff, I've got a similar problem and am
contemplating a big clearout soon.

Could you please get back to me with your phone number

Paul Cooke