[Gloucs] Next meeting venue

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Feb 20 20:30:22 GMT 2005

Glyn Davies wrote:

> Dudes,
>
> (Finally) I spoke to the landlady of Tailers pub in Cheltenham this
> evening re: use of the downstairs bar for our social meeting. Sadly,
> she confirmed that there is no disabled access to that bar.
>
> So, any suggestions :)
>
> Mine is to suggest meeting at either the Gloucester or Cheltenham
> Wetherspoons. Disabled access at both is good (better at Cheltenham to
> my untrained eye). Of course, at Spoonys the chance of even a slightly
> formal meeting/presentation would be a non starter.
>
> Time is short. The planned next meeting was the 22nd. We need ideas
> people!!!!

Dudes,

Any thoughts on the above?

Other than Wetherspoons, I've thought of the Greyhound pub at
Longlevens. No disabled access problems (AFAIK), is easy to get to from
Glos or Cheltenham (No. 94 bus) and plenty of parking. No idea though if
they have anything on on a Tuesday.

Do we want to meet on the 22nd (Tuesday) or am I flogging a dead horse?

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies