[Gloucs] Venue for GLUG meeting on Tues 22nd Feb

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 22:40:01 GMT 2005

Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> wrote:

> Fellow Gluggers,
>
> After consultation with the IRC overlords, I am happy to announce that
> the next GLUG meeting will be at The Greyhound, Longlevens,
> Gloucester.  This is just off the A40 (Golden Valley) and the
> Gloucester ring road.  It is also on the Chelt <-> Glos 94 bus route.

Nice one Glyn. I plan to come along and will be driving from Cheltenham
if anyone wants a lift.

> A laptop will be available for anyone wishing to turn up to present a
> short presentation on bash (or anything else). However, it is
> ultimately  a 'social' meeting.

Believe it or not, I've been tinkering with a bash presentation.  I
would have got further had I not decided to mess with hdparm and end up
having to reinstalling my server.  Will I never learn? All the warnings
in the man page too.  Beats the cat eat it anyway. Hey you never know I
may one day call your bluff and offer to actually give this bash
presentation...

regards,
Paul