[Gloucs] [OT] Rugby on Sunday anyone?

Francis Barton fbarton at pygoscelis.org.uk
Thu Jan 13 16:36:08 GMT 2005

Hi all

Just to say I am going to the Heineken Cup match at Kingsholm on Sunday,
Gloucester v Stade Francais, and I have a spare ticket so it would be great if
one of you would like to come.

Gloucester have to win to qualify for the next round, and it will be a great
atmosphere (although you have to say Stade are favourites). The match starts at
3pm, I'll be aiming to get to the ground for 2.30.

It's a bargain (you just have to get a couple of beers in at half-time) so let
me know asap if you're interested. First come, first served...!

Francis.